PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About 2 weeks ago I have overslept first time with the guy. All was as it is necessary - bol...

Ira
07.07.2004, 17:28
About 2 weeks ago I have overslept first time with the guy. All was as it is necessary - a pain, a blood... But in general like all would pass or take place normally... But in 2, 3, 4 times all povtorjalolos... At me small kovjanye allocation and me - former it is sick... Tolerantly, certainly... But as should not be always... What could this mean?

The anonym
08.07.2004, 01:05
Insufficient exaltation can? There it is a little allocated greasings. Ask, that the guy caressed before sex that it was excited or raised better more

The anonym
09.07.2004, 05:14
At me too so was... I have lost a hymen finally only after 4 times... Both always there was a blood and is sick... Something thought that abnormally... But then all became good... At you probably too most.

The anonym
10.07.2004, 00:54
My girl-friend the guy deprived with virginity half a year and as a result - it has turned out to the present only with another. At all - to a miscellaneous, just in case visit or attend the gynecologist, zaoodno do not forget a smear to hand over. Above nosik, snub-nosed!

Dmitry
10.07.2004, 20:25
Looking as this all to do or make. If not on some minutes, and are more and not once a week, and with small breaks and in different poses, I think all become fast on the places.

Kind advice or council
12.07.2004, 01:06
Try or Taste a pose "Naezdnitsa" (you - from above). Thus supervise depth of penetration of a member and painful sensations. And the main thing as it has already been told or said, longer preludes that was enough greasing.

The anonym
13.07.2004, 16:00
There is a variant, that has passed or has taken place not enough time after a defloration (loss plevy), therefore it is quite often necessary that has passed or has taken place some days for an adhesion... It consider or count too most as ranka, it is possible or probable on it or this and there is a blood and a pain... At the some people the adhesion can pass or take place till 7 days, but at everyone on a miscellaneous... So do not experience, all at you will be normal in any case, in fact you only have begun a sexual life

aaa
13.07.2004, 20:40
To me the first a floor of year sex not dorstavljal any pleasure.. It was sick, though like both liked it or him, and wanted.. But so here it turned out.. Then all ok:)) even very much:))

The anonym
14.07.2004, 07:54
Do not hurry event! Let will begin to live ranki, and then all will necessarily be adjusted!

Natasha
15.07.2004, 08:00
Question on a subject:
If so it turns out, it is better to wait or continue any time all as is, if from continence the pain does not vanish?