PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, help or assist please! History such - the sex inclination was gone....

Sergey
10.07.2004, 01:05
The doctor, help or assist please!
History such - the sex inclination was gone. And it is absolute.
As all has begun:
Snachalo all was normal, even very much. When was the teenager masturbiroval time
On three in day and an inclination was constant. Well here all clearly hypersexuality and all business or affairs...
Then was both the first love and the first girl. Sex too was, though experience very small.
Then have very unpleasantly left and to women tested some time almost hatred. But then it has passed or has taken place, however the sex inclination was not restored. e what that apathy has begun.
More correctly emotionally its or his all taki would be desirable (well in ideas), but exaltation at a physical level is not present. And without it or him as you understand - the sexual life is impossible... Dreams erotic too do not visit or attend (it that I so were not long with the woman) It is possible to discount, certainly, weariness, but other people kak-that live. And earlier the weariness weariness, but arose necessity for a discharge, and now it or her is not present.
And me only 21 year. Terribly even as that. Vsvjazi with what a question to the doctor: whether what that disease could develop? Hormones?
Whether it is necessary to be surveyed and what in general to do or make?

Blad
10.07.2004, 20:59
Yes, bratuha, at me it was very similar... The same after not pleasant rasstovanija were problems... This or thus all psychological... I have won it so - have started to meet the new girl (though inside of itself was afraid or rather afraid that at "fulkontakte" can not turn out) and long enough time " built of myself " such superdecent or superconsiderable dzhentelmena... ooochen it is long (gde-that month three in general to her did not touch), then kisses... Caress... All more frankly and more frankly... And months through 6 when we already absolutely have to each other got used all it began to be adjusted!!! Dalshe-it is more... Now me from it or her a tractor to not drag!!!;))))) try or taste, can will help or assist... Longly, certainly, but for that it is checked up in practice! And she only will concern to you more seriously!
Success, bratuha!!!

Sergey
14.07.2004, 00:26
Thanks Blad-at for advice or council! Here only the doctor has kept silent unfortunately. A problem that just on a structure of the sexopathologist. And he has ignored the report.

Iangustik, which ogadil all sites and back streets
15.07.2004, 02:58
That Blad, all Sergey, that Sergey, all Skunsiha. What for to doctors to respond on fig blevotinu?