PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, respond plizzz! I with the MCH 2 years together. And sex too having given or allowed...

Lera
11.07.2004, 07:10
The doctor, respond plizzz! I with the MCH 2 years together. And sex too for a long time we are engaged. Only here in any way I shall not understand, why when he finishes (the member up to the extremity or end), me enters why that is sick, such sensation, that at it or him he too big, and at me a vulval or vaginal aperture small on length and consequently it is sick. Or not iz-for it or this? And whether the guy in general can terminate, not entering a member up to the extremity or end? And how to make so that it was not sick, it already during 2 years....

Isaev D.D.
11.07.2004, 22:37
Dear Lera! It is necessary to exclude presence of inflammatory diseases on reception at the gynecologist. And after that to think of an opportunity of morbid pressure on shejku uteruses during the maximal intensity of an erection and deep friktsijah. It is necessary to pick up positions in which so deep introduction of a penis is impossible or he changes direction

Tanja
15.07.2004, 01:37
At us so was, it has appeared, at me erosion shejki uteruses (she too has begun iz-for the husband, I was not guilty). Before treating, we did or made edgewise so, that I could supervise its or his member inside of myself, and behind - he there rested against positions not there, where painfully. Experiment, borrow or occupy in bed gymnastics.