PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me as I think, not so serious problem, that To address to VA...

Katya
12.07.2004, 00:34
At me as I think, not so serious problem, that
To address to you, but nevertheless... I meet the guy 2 years and more paralelno sometimes
I go ostensibly " on left ", to the last guy, but it happens extremely redno. So
What me bespokoet?! The matter is that I cannot so to be excited or raised any more as it was earlier,
It is not allocated sufficient kol-stvo greasings, and the body any more does not perceive any, another...
The guy takes offence, speaks, that something occurs or happens to me and that I do not satisfy it or him. He it is temporary
Does not work (toesto does or makes as nothing), and I work and I study.
With it or him we live together, as though in "civil marriage" and sex at us as min 2 times a day.
At me a question: " it Can very much often and I can soon become frigid or such reaction of an organism vse-taki needs to be examined
With psihologichesoj the points of view? " (though at a masturbation I completely satisfy myself).

Andrew
12.07.2004, 03:13
I ask you, any problem I do not see... And in sex be engaged so much, how much you require it or this - any schedule is not present 8) the Main thing, that you would satisfy yourselves!

The anonym
13.07.2004, 18:36
Interestingly, and you that wanted??? You do not have either harmony in attitudes or relations, or love (differently even the idea that is possible descends or goes "on the left" would cause or call disgust), be pleased, that test an orgasm though I, to tell the truth, doubt of it or this.... Morals: find to itself the LIKED person who in all would satisfy you, both physiologically and psychologically...... P. S. Job, and accordingly and the size of a purse of the man, influences ability of the woman to test an orgasm... Strange you, however, creations, lovely women.....

Isaev D.D.
15.07.2004, 00:33
Dear Katya! It is rather probable, that intensity of contacts for you a little above need or requirement. Try to make a small break, emotionally to separate from young men. It will recover feelings!