PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About my God!!!! Business was so!!!!!!! Has started to do or make to him minet, he che-at night...

Njura, which virgin.
04.07.2004, 02:08
About my God!!!! Business was so!!!!!!! Has started to do or make to him minet at night, he che--that such has suddenly told or said... At me the desire has beaten off. Then he has wished me spok. Nights also began to fall asleep!!! I have decided to talk once again (in occasion of "classics"). Well the beginnings of type... Really you do not want me?! And so... Strange... He has told or said... That my stepfather will tear off to him koe-that.. If that. He to him is itself has told or said. Also it is the cleanest or purest truth: (Then he has imitated my words, has mocked a little.. Type give I shchas tja... I have then told or said, that the little fool, that if to him would be to spit on me, he in the first day me poimel. And it too the truth (besides that I the little fool). To me became not on itself!!! Do not abuse me, I can really the little fool?! But we up to chertikov each other like!!!!!! Tender words, recognitions have then gone or send then... Well certainly he wants me... As a result all has ended minetom!!!! Ha-ha-ha, Njurka nichago has not achieved!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stepa
04.07.2004, 17:35
And what, as a matter of fact, a question?

The anonym
06.07.2004, 06:01
Excellent or Different history! To me has liked.

VA
06.07.2004, 08:31
Excellent or Different history! To me has liked.

Njura
07.07.2004, 00:13
Actually, continuation of the same question! THAT TO DO or MAKE?! But with the liked person for what never rasstanus!!!!!!!

oshn
08.07.2004, 14:08
To tear off eggs to the stepfather and if will arise tell or say to mum, that he sticks to you, at once the mouth will stop up. But at all thus to not forget to be protected!!!!!!!!!

Njura
09.07.2004, 08:19
Jimmy, originally... Only the stepfather at me good and the truth for me worries...

oshn
10.07.2004, 11:21
Well, and what then you want? That that early to be engaged in sex you understand (though a difference between oral sex and classics - the location of a genital of the partner during the certificate or act if to speak figuratively), experiences of the stepfather understand, but to want do not cease. Continue to be engaged in oral sex, a petting, etc. without penetration

Anna
11.07.2004, 16:56
And me it is not clear - where a question?

Njura
12.07.2004, 20:08
Jimmy.. THANKS... Ter I have understood, that that I in any way shall not understand want or wish!!!!! Well.. Good... To me you would know that has sufficed?! If he... Well... We shall tell or say, would appoint or nominate date.. Time of day, day of week.... And td... That to me was that to wait... To wait for wedding for the sake of marriage night it is silly!!!!! I and do not want..
In sense in marriage all the same I shall go... Only I do not want, that at me one with another associated...

Thorn (not the doctor)
14.07.2004, 01:25
It is time to write down and twist this serial on TV.:)
A series 2543 I, Njura once again entices liked in bed. As to spite through a pipe of a fireplace in a room the stepfather becomes hollow. He dirty, malicious, but polite. Men leave on disassembly, Njura masturbiruet. Continuation in a following series...:)))

Zjuka
14.07.2004, 14:27
To change a state of affairs you you do not want, it probably arranges you. So that you voobshche-that want? Or I want that I do not know that? If all advice or councils are unacceptable, so * ena here to write?

oshn
14.07.2004, 22:00
zjuka, not be bjakoj, she has admitted, that does not know, that, can be dates on the future. And I to you, njura here that shall tell or say, if so it would be desirable, so you to him tell or say, love washing, either we do or make when or it with you or you will come to one day and IT or THIS will not be more, and you will guess only where IT has got to, put or apply a few or a little;little bit physical strength, adhere to a bed excite or raise and * hni it or him. You represent, all lost virginity, being given, and you - forcing. You will remember well, to grandsons you will tell - they will be proud of you.,)