PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. My girlfriend fanateet from a pose when I behind and we lay edgewise...

Andrey
02.07.2004, 20:25
Hello. My girlfriend fanateet from a pose when I behind and we lay edgewise, when I from above and she on a stomach or belly. Whether probably such that at such contact of genitals or genitalias there is its or her maximal exaltation. And how who considers or counts, whether will bring to her proctal or anal sex greater pleasure?

Andrey
03.07.2004, 01:23
Whether and probably such, what the majority of receptors at it or her are located behind, or that type? Whether she will feel a pain at proctal or anal sex if before never in it or this was engaged?

The anonym
05.07.2004, 05:20
Pain at proctal or anal sex of the woman test not that were not engaged in it or him earlier, and that men are too inaccurate.

The anonym
08.07.2004, 16:57
Correct proctal or anal sex (with sufficient greasing!) should not bring a pain. He brings pleasure. If it is sick - it is necessary to stop immediately, and to think that you do or make not so. To begin slowly accurately, well having greased.

The anonym
09.07.2004, 23:34
Yes pleasure is exact. Only to the man, and the woman howls as a dog from poporazdirajushchih pains.

The anonym
13.07.2004, 15:24
If you howl, does not mean that others do not catch kajf.

child
14.07.2004, 16:50
Alice, pojvojte at the pediatrist, you there were sticked as zadnitsa to an inconsistent body.