PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Isaev! Your advice or council Is necessary! Married 4 years. Now to me 30. Ra...

Alla
09.07.2004, 14:10
Dear doctor Isaev! Your advice or council Is necessary!
Married 4 years. Now to me 30. A difference in the age of with the husband essential - 20 years. Before wedding by way of sex all was remarkable, the husband always wanted. After - all has changed. The initiative almost always proceeds from me, and recently he to me has told or said, that its or his sex does not interest at all, the pier is more important things - job, a situation in the country, the program of "Message"... The Reasons for such cooling to me like are not present, externally I became better (a sun deck. Fitness, etc.), in the house that's all right, interest to the husband as to the person and as to the man - all as before. Presence of other lady... Certainly thought, but not that is a case...
Physical status and man's health of the husband - as at the young guy. Time in a floor of year is necessarily checked at the urologist (which by the way and the pier dear has told or said, that, with vamshimi opportunities it is necessary to "these" or "it";"this" to be engaged more often), is engaged in itself.
Talked to it or him, but to sense while any. Here also I do not know as myself a message - whether in insult "to leave", whether something another...

Marinka
11.07.2004, 14:13
Madam! What is the urologist will insist on sex exercises of your husband? Business of the urologist to treat a pathology of the man, instead of to dictate and test its or his opportunities. Leave in something another, time sex is not interesting to your husband. And when in marriage ran have not thought of an age difference or if only the person was solvent? Here such young women thinking first of all blagoststojanii, then suffer from a disadvantage of love, attention and sex satisfaction. Not all rodzhdajutsja Charli Chaplins who want and can up to the mors. Now it is necessary to you to listen together to the program of "Message" and to trace a situation in the country. For a change switch the channel and listen about global world or global crisis... Vneshnost-not always that unique criterion which can get or start the man, it is good and in a head something to have.

Ddlja Marinki
13.07.2004, 00:21
Dear!
In my posting unless there is a hint on material benefits of the husband? - to mine it is precisely registered - interest to it or him;them as to the person and as to the man - has not run low! In your answer the tendency - " at whom is traced that hurts, that about that and speaks " - not partes about another's purses, borrow or occupy better in updating of the . There is no desire to discuss with you subject of intelligence and presence of internal "highlight" - not that you person before whom it would be desirable to open soul (excuse).
P. S. And more, my question is addressed g-well Isaevu, instead of to homebrew "experts"!

Isaev D.D.
14.07.2004, 12:31
Dear Alla! I think, that the reasons of depression of sex activity from the husband speak that the period of the emotional splash caused or called by flashed passion has passed or has taken place also mature the man has returned to the habitual way of life At such age much powerful or potent enough erotic stimulus is required to be stirred up and to recollect a youth . Now again all for it or him became habitual and budnichno . So do not search for the reason in itself, your fault here is not present! Corporal health is well, but here realizovyvajut it or him just in conformity with priorities (values) which have developed. Similar, that the politics "has outridden" the importance seksualno-erotic sphere So think how to be.