PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Dmitry Dmitrievich! At me such problem: a sexual life I conduct...

Tatyana
13.07.2004, 23:05
Hello, Dmitry Dmitrievich! At me such problem: a sexual life I conduct 4 year, an orgasm with anybody did not test, it was simply pleasant and no more that, but with my present young man (we almost year meet it or him) all - to another, I chuvtvuju everyone are is much more acute, but - former the orgasm is not present. Many times orally and manualno he lead up me almost (!) to an orgasm, but at the last minute kuda-that passed or took place all. Me it very much disturbs also it or him too. What will you advise us? Can cost to me to drink tablets (raising or exciting), I gde-about them read that, can then all will come in norm or rate? In advance thanks for the answer.

Isaev D.D.
14.07.2004, 11:34
Dear Tatyana! You Worry vainly, and your strengthened expectation of a discharge only spoils business, t. To. Prevents to relax and as much as possible to be given sensations. You now cost or stand on a threshold desired, most likely, in the near future the discharge will occur or happen without any medicines. Your patience and some share of an ingenuity Is required only to understand that does not suffice as last chord. It can be unexpected change of a rhythm or intensity of influence or switching with absolutely unexpected site of a body, connection lask any else erogenic zone with the termination or discontinuance or not stimulation of a genital zone Variants can be much. Experience that is necessary. During such moment click on a nose can Sometimes cause or call break of a dam