PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! One ochchen the "knowing" person (considers or counts itself most prosvetlyonn...

Hope
08.07.2004, 17:42
Hello! One ochchen the "knowing" person (considers or counts itself as the most clarified or the brightened most up, reads OSHO, etc.) all finds fault with earth love, including its or her mercenary, egoistichnoj, t. To. People usually like the partner for something (for kindness, mind or wit, charm, beauty, etc. qualities) and aspire to possess object of love. She considers or counts also my love to the husband disgusting, egoistichnoj (at it or him many perfect qualities). I wish to be near to it or him always, to me without it or him it is bad, he is necessary to me, as air... And, there is such love ARTIFICIAL, represent? But I do not supervise each step liked, I do not stamp a leg or pinch: " Be with me always and constantly! "
" The present or true love does not mean possession the partner... " - unless such it is possible or probable? I like the husband, I wish to possess it or him entirely, but thus I respect with its or his freedom, really my love so is bad? Yes, I want, chto-and me was well, comfortably with the person whom I like is badly? So much people have now divorced, which not from this world, reading "vysokoduhovnuju" the literature and specifying to us, mere mortals how it is necessary to like - to the present? Yes unless there is absolutely unconditional intersexual love without desire to possess the friend the friend?

Ashka
09.07.2004, 11:14
Your "knowing" girlfriend simply envies you also itself, by the way, is not able to like. The chesspiece that everyone HAS THE RIGHT to consider or count as love that would be desirable him and to follow the belief. And here to impose to another the vzgljady-this that DISLIKE. In fact this lady wishes to supervise you, to force you to follow on its or her way. And it according to ITS or her concept - NOT LOVE So to what you to listen to advice or councils of that, that DOES NOT LIKE you (read: hates)?

Isaev D.D.
10.07.2004, 15:21
Dear Hope! The concept of love is similar to an ideal which exists in minds or wits of everyone, is the purpose of the majority but very few people is capable to come nearer to it or him;them Everyone likes how is able also any manuals a situation cannot correct And that who incurs the right "to learn" or teach" as is necessary to like, most likely simply does not understand about what speaks! The Love is subjective and individualized! She such what is, this embodiment of the person, its or his tendency to the best; a way of emotional self-expression of the person! To like is a need or requirement, and the need or requirement does not happen mercenary, she grows from within and "eats" the carrier or bearer, instead of object on which the feeling is directed!

Willows
11.07.2004, 22:11
The doctor, I like you;-))

Hope
13.07.2004, 14:18
Thanks, the doctor! I even did not think, that you will respond me! As you have well told or said!:0))

The visitor
14.07.2004, 09:15
Nda... The doctor, perhaps - the most capacious and logical definition which I kogda-or read! Fine.