PDA

Просмотр полной версии : If the man twice razveden-about what speaks it? Whether means it, that he not...

Masha
06.07.2004, 10:40
If the man twice razveden-about what speaks it? Whether means it, what he is not capable to get on with people, or what it or he had complexes, or the cynicism, or pofigizm has developed?

Bodibilder
07.07.2004, 17:45
Your conclusion is based or founded;established on a method of an induction. If some the chosen metals plavitsja sl-but metals have all sv-in fusion. So do not generalize and consider or examine;survey the elect independently without carrying out of parallels! Hm... And ochem I just spoke it?... Hm... Gy!!!

Vasek
09.07.2004, 09:59
It means that zhenki at it or him were nekudyshnye. If the woman of the muzhik cares he will not divorce.

Zjuka
09.07.2004, 18:58
So to understand it is necessary, whether is for what to care?

Uljana
10.07.2004, 21:22
It voplne can oznachatvse, listed by you. At the former husband I was the third wife (and he my the first and while the unique husband). A classical example of the egoist and the gigolo. It or him koronnaja a phrase: " I like you, therefore you should me... " Though to transfer or carry my personal experience on all many times married men I do not advise. Vozmozho, at many not all so is started. But - in case of dialogue with such the man, it is necessary to be a million times closer or a million times more attentive, than with others.

Isaev D.D.
12.07.2004, 13:13
Dear Masha! When it is a question of the person, partner attitudes or relations any generalizations are extremely dangerous too different human destiny and the reason which force people to marry or leave it or him For example, than the man which lives in one marriage or spoilage, but constantly fools around better the one who has understood, what feelings have remained in the past and more nothing connects or binds them? It is possible or probable, certainly, and an adverse variant, but in any case it is necessary to estimate or appreciate and closely or attentively to study or investigate data concrete the man!

Thorn (not the doctor)
13.07.2004, 04:13
" If the man twice razveden-about what speaks it? ". That you search for its or his reason to humiliate.

Masha
13.07.2004, 17:20
Thorn, I never humiliate nobody.

Noname
14.07.2004, 07:40
I know a minimum of two twice was or former married people. Different. The main thing, probably, that, how much or as far as the person approaches or suits and is how much ready on changes.