PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, it I which with a doll has flown. Galja has responded to my call, urraa...

Vanek
12.07.2004, 01:19
The doctor, it I which with a doll has flown. Galja has responded to my call, urraa!!! And now at the friend my doll was found by the girl, he sdutuju under a bath has jostled it or her. Too has received. And to throw out it or her it is a pity, dear or expensive. More shortly these dolls only harm to attitudes or relations. I Gale have told or said, that you me nadaumili as to her to approach or drop in, she has told or said, that I have passed thanks you, and that so it or her to cajole itself have not guessed. And from me many thanks. Vy-the good person.

Vanek
12.07.2004, 11:18
Here predstavte, now the friend has called and has told or said, that its or his girlfriend has torn out to our doll all hair and istykala its or her plug. More shortly the doll was covered with a copper basin. And its or his girl has told or said, that there is nothing to chase two hares. And a goat rubber has called still. Now he speaks that I am guilty in everything, this doll on him have palmed off, the problem is shorter again...

The anonym
12.07.2004, 16:15
Well Vanyok!!!
Let your girl will talk to the girl of your friend, she can to her all will explain - female!

Andrey
13.07.2004, 17:39
And let your friend will palm off on the girl of the rubber muzhik in a bed or cot. Also will be kvity!

Isaev D.D.
13.07.2004, 20:42
I wish the world and love you and your hot girls!:-))