PDA

Просмотр полной версии : UVAZHAEMY THE DOCTOR!!! OTVETTE PLEASE ON MY QUESTION. I WROTE ALREADY AFTER IT or THIS...

OLJA
11.07.2004, 04:35
UVAZHAEMY the DOCTOR!!! OTVETTE PLEASE ON my QUESTION. I WROTE ALREADY IN THIS OCCASION To the SEXOPATHOLOGIST, BUT HAVE received the ANSWER NOT COMPLETELY CLEAR. HE to me HAS told or said WHAT IS IT MASTURBATION DEZADAPTIVNAJA And THAT I WITH the GUY SHALL NOT RECEIVE PLEASURE IF I SHALL CONTINUE SO TO DO or MAKE.
HERE THAT I DO or MAKE: ZABRASIVAJU the LEG or FOOT FOR the LEG or FOOT Also I START TO REDUCE MISHTSI VAGINAS And ANUS PR IT or THIS About I RECEIVE the ORGASM. BUT STILL I CAN ENTER IN addition VIBRATORS Into BACK And BEFORE And THEN PLEASURE STILL BOLSHN. WHETHER DOCTOR OTVETTE IT is harmful, And WHETHER I CAN ZABEREMENNET, WHETHER there WILL be I BEZPLODNOJ. IN ADVANCE THANKS!!!

The anonym
11.07.2004, 19:38
From the vibrator in an anus you hardly will become pregnant. The member at least is necessary for this purpose muzhkoj and not in an anus...
Also do not hammer in the head any nonsense. Everything, that you do or make absolutely normally.

Isaev D.D.
13.07.2004, 01:54
Dear Olja! You pochemu-that have not read through My answer to your question I has written what to tell or say difficultly as the similar way of self-satisfaction in partner attitudes or relations Most likely will affect or have an effect, it is necessary "to be retrained" on rhythmic stimulation by the partner of erogenic zones or to try to strain muscles during affinity. So some women in a position the woman from above do or make and reach or achieve an orgasm. Training of muscles of a vagina and a perineum, certainly, are useful to the best tonus of organs of a small basin. Special harm from self-stimulation is not present, and it does not affect genesial function!