PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 34 years. To the husband 43. In marriage or spoilage 2 years. During a matrimonial life normal...

Elina
07.07.2004, 15:17
To me 34 years. To the husband 43. In marriage or spoilage 2 years. During a matrimonial life normal sex was only 2 months. And all rest of the time, and to this day, only once a month. And that all occurs or happens so quickly, that I have not time to feel anything. All my attempts to cause or call on frank conversation are vain.
Depression speaks, that at it or him, and I egoistka, and only think of myself. Whether depression so much time can last? Though I know, that he me very much likes also changes iskljuchenny unequivocally. The most interesting, that he does not undertake attempts to the decision of a problem.

Alla
08.07.2004, 04:01
1. Now write about "man's" problems of this age much: stresses, fading of desires, a prostatitis, an adenoma, etc. internal consultation of the doctor Is necessary. 2. Interest on the party or side is possible or probable; the life with YOU became habitual and uninteresting, and there - novelty. iak not be assured of a constancy, and on the sun there are maculae, unfortunately.

The anonym
10.07.2004, 16:20
Alla, what for at once so ogorjachat the person, badly. Depression without treatment, to a great regret, can prodoldatsja is as much as long, she and is osnovym criterion of unwillingness to make love, is possible or probable also other things. About maculae on the sun do not listen. Alla will write to you about earthquakes on the Japanese islands, terrorism, wars so now all to suspect of changes? Descend or go with the husband to the good psychotherapist.

flagman
12.07.2004, 18:13
It is now better to you to not initiate conversation with the husband about sex (in fact in home life not all lays in a plane of bed attitudes or relations). He can not undertake attempts to the decision of a problem or because he does not see in it or this a problem (at it or him the sex schedule - once a month was established or installed, in fact all individually) or does not know to what expert to address in its or his concrete case (the urologist, the psychotherapist, etc.)