PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such voprs. There would be an originator for women which dejstvite...

Sergey
06.07.2004, 16:15
At me such voprs. There would be an originator for women which really operated or worked? I have in view of if the girl sees you for the first time and absolutely nehochet to be engaged with you in sex and after acceptance to her of this originator is burnt with desire?

The anonym
07.07.2004, 16:29
To what such haste, the sly fellow?

Thorn (not the doctor)
09.07.2004, 04:02
There is such agent! The BOX of VODKA. After it or him with you ANY will go.:) It is necessary to add IMPERCEPTIBLY only all this box to her, for example, to tea.:)

Anja
09.07.2004, 19:01
Correctly Thron! Vodka - an excellent or a different agent in such cases! And on prostitutes, for example, also money operate or work:) Or you, Sergey, for an agent that for whom search? For normal girls? Here that so times and from the first occurring she would be burnt with desire at a kind you? I Am afraid that hardly at you it will turn out..

Sergey
10.07.2004, 22:08
This agent for the certain girl is necessary to me. I understand what is it zvuchik as though I kvazimodo and she perfect such girl (though the girl she really perfect). I know that she too wants it or this but hesitates, and I already tried or tasted a box of vodka, after drinking 2 bottles of cognac for two I voljalsja under a table and she as steklyshko, so this method nepodhodit. So advise me che a string normal!

Anja
12.07.2004, 13:57
Sergey, well then you also asked about the concrete girl, and that yours that the question as sounded?.. " If the girl sees you for the first time and absolutely nehochet to be engaged with you in sex ". .nu what normal girl will be burnt with from the first desire?
Well if you with her already drink nadvoih, moreover and in such quantity or amount probably znakomu you it is quite good and, I hope, for a long time.
Do not find or Consider, please, for boreness, but whether better than to search for "magic" agents, to try to interest in itself the girl, to try, that she has estimated or appreciated what that your qualities that she at last has wanted you, without any agents? In fact and to you from it or this it will be much more pleasant! And so - under influence of that that - whether is not known still it as is pleasant to her and you! Do not hurry up! By your question you are still young, you still all will be in time, all the time!
Success to you!