PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, I zanmalas sesom for the first time and a condom have torn, whether is...

Rolling
11.07.2004, 03:30
Prompt, I zanmalas sesom for the first time and a condom have torn, whether there is a chance to become pregnant and umenja terrible abdominal pains and a blood very much often goes, help or assist

Isaev D.D.
12.07.2004, 05:47
Dear Katya! Though and with fair lateness (for the objective reasons), I wish to make some comments. Vo-the first, the probability of pregnancy is saved after the unitary sexual certificate or act. But its or her probability is not so great, all depends on that for what period of a cycle the affinity had, whether it has coincided with an ovulation. Has now passed or has now taken place a lot of time, no agents can help or assist (including and postinor), therefore really it is necessary to wait couple of weeks and, having bought or purchased in a drugstore the test for pregnancy to check up itself (but it is possible or probable, that by this time will begin next monthly).
As to an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis its or her attributes could appear only in some weeks and if thus there is a bleeding it internal, instead of external, t. e. The blood will get in an abdominal cavity, instead of on clothes!. Taken place pains and bleedings are connected with the put or rendered traumas, breaks of a hymen and, maybe, traumas of a vagina. If on this bill there are doubts and fears it is necessary to descend or go on survey to the gynecologist.
Certainly, repeated sex contacts are necessary for postponing before the full termination or discontinuance of painful sensations and krovenistyh vydeleny.