PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask you advise, to me it is fast 17, I have a liked guy, we together...

Vick
10.07.2004, 12:06
I ask you advise, to me it is fast 17, I have a liked guy, we together almost 2 year, I do not suppose sex, not ohoto to hurry up, we are engaged oral sex, but soon new year, we remain one, I do not know, to us ohoto sex, but I am afraid that I shall regret after. In fact we often I quarrel, am afraid that I shall be given, and then rasstanemsja..... And me will find hardly the guy, in fact for a marriage many predpochitaejut devstvenits, whether so it? - you should to us to these or it;this borrow or occupy? Thanks for attention!!!!!!!!!!

polinka
10.07.2004, 20:42
To me too 17 when I began to be engaged in sex asked to itself foolish questions of type " and if I did not start up it or him, would be we together? Whether " or " instead of for the sake of sex I am necessary to him? " And similar. All this the nonsense, liked waited for me half a year, and tvoj-the whole 2!!! And now I with it or him, all am perfect, love + seks-it is healthy! If feelings the presents. Present itself and him such pleasure on NG, especially if it or this you want!

Isaev D.D.
12.07.2004, 04:29
Dear Vick! Kakie-any at I you patriarchal views on partner attitudes or relations If between people are love all rest has no serious value or meaning;importance (it I both about marriage or spoilage, and about intimate relations). It is necessary to be guided by feelings, to be guided by heart (By the way if you practise oral sex it is virginal attitudes or relations?)