PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear men! Tell or say please, whether there is something such interesting...

Ljalja
24.06.2004, 11:13
Dear men! Tell or say please, whether there is something such interesting, brand new that you uplifted up to the seventh palate? Share, please, the most secret desires. At me the big sex experience, I am young and beautiful, and in bed that's all right always. But my lover is more younger for five years so it would be desirable it or him to indulge something especial, exclusive! I shall be very grateful for advice or councils and references! Kinds of sex we already practised all, but can there are any highlights in this sense?

The grandfather
25.06.2004, 07:55
Yes! The most abrupt - change partnershi. So give to him pleasure priglasi the fresh aunt, he will be grateful to you.

Ljalja
26.06.2004, 23:41
In sense of age fresh? To me 27..

Ljalja
28.06.2004, 05:18
You have not understood, probably. All arranges the partner, he simply is blissfully happy. I simply wish to be improved for it or him. That each time, something brand new and interesting, moreover such from what at it or him will grasp spirit!

The grandfather
29.06.2004, 02:44
Proctal or Anal sex tried or tasted?

Ljalja
29.06.2004, 20:33
Yes. And I too its or his tongue caress, the truth for it or him it all over again unexpected was. But he likes eksperementirovat!

Ljalja
30.06.2004, 05:20
And unless proctal or anal sex is such news. Now - to mine all this practise also all this it is accessible...

JUlja
01.07.2004, 00:26
Lilja, do not go mad.:)

Ljalja
01.07.2004, 21:50
And unless I not the rights, and it badly or incorrectly?

JUlja
02.07.2004, 19:30
Yes I not about proctal or anal sex, and about attitudes or relations with the husband.:) you Will spoil too, to him all it priestsja, it is not excluded, that then more acute sensations will want. It is necessary to you? Itself solve. Only in attitudes or relations between the man and the woman besides seksusualnoj the parties or sides still and other parties or sides are, so "do not go in cycles".

Ljalja 2
02.07.2004, 22:18
Ljalja, and you a full silly woman! Well who shares sex secret desires? Itself you write, to yourself and you respond. On imagination of interdictions is not present, piiisatelnitsa...........

The anonym
04.07.2004, 11:24
And what for to you it? Apparently you and so tempted enough person. Further only distortions! Durju toil!

Ljalja
04.07.2004, 18:07
And that terrible in sharing secret desires in conference. Here anybody knows nobody. I only wished to expand an outlook, to gather something, but if public here such aggressive and inconcrete, that... Excuse for troubling. And as to other parties or sides of attitudes or relations, except for sex, with it or this more and more than by way of, BUT! When to you 27 - the sex desire to become at times obsession, would be desirable sex more and more often, than earlier and eksperementirovat accordingly it would be desirable more. At men the first peak of sexuality from 18 up to 22, at women from 27 up to 32. So, dear interlocutors on conference, I am convinced, that my question is actual for all women who like the men.

JUlja
05.07.2004, 08:38
About peaks of sexuality is all nonsense (something is necessary to people for a life to earn, here and spend every possible interrogations, and then data publish). And for idle talk about sex on the Internet there are many sites (in the catalogue of a Yandex can look, in section "Private life"), for certain will find adherents.:)
R. S. I on this site last days on a regular basis come, t. To. Very much I wait from the doctor of the answer to the question. Similar, I shall not wait.: (

Ljalja
06.07.2004, 14:46
With results of researches I completely agree. It confirms not only my personal experience, but also experience of girlfriends. At men from 18 up to 22 desire really is much stronger (it I speak about mass of a society, instead of about unusual cases). It is impossible to reject natural needs or requirements so the person is arranged.

Katjushka
07.07.2004, 20:43
Ljalja.. In an owl time has made impression upon my lover the following. (me was 20, to him 31 year)... During the sexual certificate or act (in a pose naezdnitsy) it is direct one second prior to an ejaculation (here you should know this side, t. To. You have already studied or investigated the partner) put on a bottom of its or his stomach or belly a bottle iz-under a champagne, taken out of an ice. e. pluchaetsja so, that you press it or her and to yourself too. Thus, its or his vessels at once are compressed also an orgasm pass or take place was much more acutely. Certainly here it is important to not miss with the moment. And that if you will make it earlier he can forget from unexpectedness, that he should terminate))) Success!

Ljalja
08.07.2004, 10:26
Katjushka, thanks you big! We shall necessarily try or taste!

The anonym
09.07.2004, 06:08
Aha, he from unexpectedness can not only forget, that he should terminate, but also on a physiognomy to give.:)

Lex
10.07.2004, 08:18
Ljalja, and wet sex did not try or taste?

Lex
10.07.2004, 18:47
Yes, Ljalja - and about that has written to you Katjushka about an ice bottle with the Champagne - vo-the first so without ceremony it is possible to seize any inflammation (if you do not believe, you can ask at d-ra), and vo-the second, it seems to me, that she simply scoffs at you.

Katriona
11.07.2004, 11:25
Well, vo-the first, about age all - nonsense. We have met mine, when to him was 22, me 18. With sex all was remarkable. To him now 26 without 2 months, with sex also it is remarkable. Can be connected imaginary peaks of sexuality with job and experiences in this connection. We have breaks of day on 3, but then all is made up with interest...

Katriona
11.07.2004, 19:53
And with a cold I too heard one more variant... It seems, even positive responses read, but itself did not try or taste, kak-that all is forgotten... Vobshchem, in a pose "sobachek" on a bed, under a bed to lay up misochku with a handful of an ice (only in advance of acute edges or territories take care), well and directly ahead of or in the beginning an orgasm (as podgadaete;)) a handful of an ice to put or apply to testicles... That's all... Success!;)))