PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Still here such voprosik how to explain, that during sex games very much...

Margo
02.07.2004, 17:24
Still here such voprosik how to explain, what during sex games very much I like to bite and be scratched, and it is strong enough down to prokusov and deep scratchs?

The therapist
04.07.2004, 01:14
Really, how to the wife to explain, who has bitten and istsprapal? To tell or say has fought?:)) and if it is serious surprising anything is not present, it meets. Animal instincts, so to say. Patalogii in it or this is not present, it is your feature, though and not strongly pleasant for partners:)))

Zjuka
04.07.2004, 16:34
doskrebyoshsja, that you will be one. And if you so to peel or fleece, as? And with such instincts the road to animals, will be two sapoga-pair!

Kisa
06.07.2004, 06:39
Yes it raises or excites many. Esteem Z.Freud, will find there something of type " subconscious desire to supervise over the partner "

Vasek
07.07.2004, 08:53
And I a thong would tear off you it's OK became. And vashche when it is scratched even pleasantly but when before wounds it not so that. You hear - gloves during sex dress also a muzzle. Then problems will not be and to the muzhik it is pleasant!!

Thorn (not the doctor)
07.07.2004, 12:21
The therapist, it is possible to tell or say, that the tiger has for example attacked. Directly in the underground. And lipstick - from the nurse, did or made issk. Respiration. Speaking thus to not allocate or remove a view and to not blink.:)

Masha
08.07.2004, 08:56
Margo, you kogti-sheared that!

Ashka
09.07.2004, 11:36
Margo, and I like to be scratched and bite! Such normal sado-mazo what here to explain?

Margo
11.07.2004, 00:20
Direct way to animals? neudevitelno I study in veterinary academy:))
About unpleasant feature for partners... So they only at daybreak notice it:)) And during sex by it or him not before:))