PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much it would be desirable to receive the qualified opinion of doctors and experts in it is given...

Pavel 20.
09.07.2004, 10:14
Very much it would be desirable to receive the qualified opinion of doctors and experts in the given area. Whether there are any preparations which will help or assist natural by to improve a potency and to not cause or call any irreversible changes in an organism, and also to lead prevykaniju? The Stage of exaltation passes or takes place normally, the member thus becomes firm only radically, the head also nabuhaet, however does not become enough resilient or there is in normal exaltation not long time. At movement of a member during the sexual certificate or act the head decreases in sizes, also as well as a sexual member. I know that at normal exaltation my member more in sizes. I do not consider or count it as normal behaviour of my organism in 20 years. I shall be grateful for very detailed explanations and advice or council of professionals. Also what you can tell or say about a preparation Gold konek ?
Yours faithfully,
Paul.

Evgenie
10.07.2004, 22:58
Dear Paul, certainly there are safe and effective agents for the decision of the given problem. You can receive the additional information by mail eugene_mailbox@yahoo. com.