PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! We with my girl think of passing with support of shouted...

And g about r yo to
09.07.2004, 17:50
The doctor! We with my girl think of passing with support of oral contraception, condoms us do not arrange izza depression of pleasure, and the interrupted sexual certificate or act does not give 100 % of confidence of the safety.
She worries, how tablets on its or her health can affect or have an effect, she is frightened that there can come or step the by-effects described in the instruction to tablets (Tri-Regol, it it seems), such as a vomiting, stethalgias and t. Item
To the girl of 17 years, and I worry, whether will cause or call contraceptives of any chronic diseases or completeness.
Question: As it is the most reliable to pick up "correct" tablets for its or her organism, and in general, the risk is how much great at their use that they "will not approach" or suit" her. Any diseases, from specified in contraindications on application for it or her was not.
In advance thanks for the answer.

And g about r yo to
10.07.2004, 14:01
And more, since what day of application of a preparation it is possible to be engaged in sex without preservation?

Isaev D.D.
10.07.2004, 17:18
Dear Igorek! Is better to consult on reception at the gynecologist or in Association of planning of family and to consult what oral contraceptives approach or suit her more! To give on it the bill of any correspondence references to me it would not would be desirable. It is necessary that she has talked to the doctor and has made the realized decision. Modern tablets contain very small doses of hormones and consequently the risk of by-effects is minimal! Tablets should to start be accepted from the beginning of a new monthly cycle and in case of regular reception already in the given cycle the contraceptive effect, t is observed. e. The risk of pregnancy will not be from the very beginning of reception of tablets.