PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Constantly we quarrel with the husband from for affinity. Once a day (especially not ka...

Tatyana
07.07.2004, 21:50
Constantly we quarrel with the husband from for affinity. Once a day (especially not everyone) does not suffice him. I come back from job exhausted, tired, with zhelaniem-to sleep. No reasons arrange it or him. Even PMS he considers or counts as my invention. Family under threat of disintegration. I for weariness do not have either forces, or desire. What to do or make?

Isaev D.D.
09.07.2004, 10:19
Dear Tatyana! Similar, that your situation has come too far in the destruktivnosti and independently to correct to you it or her it will not be possible. To your words and explanations any more do not believe. The intervention of the foreign expert or auditeur - the psychotherapist who will help or assist both to look at a situation new eyes Is required and to make reassessment of values.
Make it yet late and both should search for compromises, road to hearts each other. Then there will be forces and on tenderness and caress.

Isaev D.D.
10.07.2004, 15:40
Tatyana! Presence of physical and psychological weariness, monotony of an everyday life can conduct to depression of an inclination, apathy in erotic attitudes or relations. To receive an objective estimation of the status, the arisen problem descend or go on reception to seksologu-to the psychotherapist. It is in absentia impossible to discuss all nuances and to understand a problem in its or her all many-sided nature. And the help is necessary to you!
Success!