PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zaranee hocy izvinitsa vozmognosti pisat ruskimi bykvami y menya nety. Yvag...

Yuliya
06.07.2004, 15:42
Zaranee hocy izvinitsa vozmognosti pisat ruskimi bykvami y menya nety. Yvagaemui doktor vpervue stolknylas s takoi problemoi - mi s drygom dostatocno vozbygdaemsya, no kak tolko on vhodit v menya nacinaet postepenno rasslablyatsa, on govorit cto ranshe s nim takogo ne slycalos i cto "ona" slishkom vlagnaya. Ya i sama eto znayu ona y menya "mazynya", posovetyite kak nam bit. Spasibo!

Thorn (not the doctor)
08.07.2004, 01:15
To him - to cease drochit, to you - to calm down and find the new partner.

Vasek
09.07.2004, 05:51
You cho vashche on latyne write. Anything ee to understand it is impossible. You vashche a computer replace chtol, and that I baldeju from people, pishut on gibberish and want that responded. Well you give a pancake.

Isaev D.D.
10.07.2004, 13:42
Dear Yuliya! The Problem consists in only that during affinity the partner tests insufficient intensity of influence for a penis. The problem can be solved, if you put an arm or a hand on a perineum and slightly press fingers, that will create the necessary intensity of influence In the long-term plan it is desirable to train muscles of a perineum and a vagina daily them reducing (exercises Kegelja).