PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor! Today on me the terrible melancholia again, likely has found on...

Olja
08.07.2004, 14:23
Dear doctor! Today on me the terrible melancholia again has found, likely it is necessary to go to bed earlier then I do not think of it or this. I so long without it or him!!! Today has gone to walk with the girl-friend, has vanished, prohodjashchzie men spoke me compliments, we laughed with Natashkoj. Then I have bought or purchased to myself rozhki with serdechkami on the extremities or ends which as a hoop are put on a head. Has called has congratulated Sashinu the grandmother, then has not sustained and has called to him, " he has arrived and has left again " - its or his sister has told or said. I have told or said Natashke: Knowingly I have bought or purchased to myself rozhki! And we all road with her laughed loudly or roared. Have then ceased also she has told or said to me: Not that strong person who has won others, and what has won itself. I began to think, that likely I do not wish itself to win. Whether I try?: (Suddenly on road to us has met the man the child and has asked me: " Sell please rozhki! The Child demands, we everywhere search, and they already are not present. " I certainly with their pleasure have presented, having congratulated on Christmas. Natasha speaks me: Here you see, you have got rid from rozhek:) And we have thought - in fact in Christmas miracles come true all! Again laughed, have come into an elite disco, there it was pleasant to us also we days off have decided to go there in following, and have still agreed in a hall and to pool to go together. On road home burned down bengal fires, communicated with walking public, joked, iskrilis! And me the grief has started to overcome houses: Why he does not call...
I cannot hold it or this in myself and if it is not difficult to you to listen or auscultate to my stories allow me to do or make it. To me so it is easier. I understand how much or as far as you the clever person and all is thin feel, in fact you have stated such exact estimation of a situation from the first, thanks to you the Doctor, you really Doctor from the big letter!!!

Isaev D.D.
09.07.2004, 10:13
Dear Olja! I well understand you. So always it turns out, when something important dies, from heart, and the place remains blank. Repeatedly rolls sensation of emptiness, neprikaennosti, insults, recession of mood... To it or this it is necessary to be ready and to not disturb itself senseless calls, to not chafe fresh sincere wounds, to not run or not be abscessed into the unpleasant information... If have decided to adhere to the certain line of conduct try to sustain it or her, differently all will return and will be developed or unwrapped under its or his script and further, without taking into account your interests...

Without a name
10.07.2004, 12:24
Olja! What that. That has passed or has taken place it is necessary to go through it up to the extremity or end. To not regret itself, to not hope, and to understand, yes you are not necessary to him. It is the truth and start to live with it or this, instead of with that that he can return. He will not return, understand it today, tomorrow you will understand another. She only does not give a life of that to us. You seem to me very young, at you all to turn out, and if to you to call, call. Do or make something only live the present, instead of future. It at you will be with the person to whom you will be necessary