PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me here have advised to address for kosultatsiej to the sexopathologist (in sense z...

Feodor
05.07.2004, 19:23
To me here have advised to address for kosultatsiej to the sexopathologist (in sense for personal, instead of on-lajn) I Hesitate as - that... And at all the doctor, and everyones there registrars, cashiers and t. Item of persons accompanying reception. Can at whom there is a personal experience or ideas in this occasion...

oshn
07.07.2004, 08:40
You take the lover and you go with it or him: let he hesitates:)

Olga
08.07.2004, 23:55
Has just returned from the sexopathologist.
Anything complex or difficult:-))
Especially, if you in Moscow.
I advise...
To give the address?

Dezertir
09.07.2004, 05:25
Many people go to the sexopathologist, and anything, live. And the sexopathologist, and " persons accompanying reception " during the job saw much and heard. Navrjadli whom you will surprise!

Isaev D.D.
09.07.2004, 21:32
Dear Feodor! There are different organizations and different ways of record to doctors. It is possible to agree in advance about reception by phone and to come to convenient time when you should not communicate with other people. More often job of the sexologist will be organized so, what is it least constrains patients (you in fact not in an out-patient department will go, I hope) I wish good luck!