PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me a problem in insufficient physiological excitability....

Tatyana
08.07.2004, 09:15
Hello! At me a problem in insufficient physiological excitability. e. At exaltation, physiological reaction is reduced only to humidification of genitals, and other sensations as those are not present, though earlier prisustvovali. It seems to me, what is it svjazanno with my previous partner. It or he had a premature ejaculation (approximately after 15 20 friktsy), that is as a matter of fact I had an emotional and physiological stress at such fast extremity or end of the sexual certificate or act. In couple of months exaltation has ceased has ceased to be shown more, than at a level of humidity. We have lived 2 years during which I tested an orgasm only klitoralnyj. Now at my present partner with duration that's all right, but I all the same do not test sufficient exaltation. From sex as that special pleasure I do not receive. Whether probably any decision of my situation? Whether it is Correctly drawn a conclusion on the reasons?

The anonym
08.07.2004, 17:00
Clitoral you receive? And it is excellent or different! Use greasing, of them it is full in seks-shops!

Tatyana
09.07.2004, 20:51
klitoralnogo it is not enough, and greasing natural quite suffices
Sensations any are not present from concrete penetration (and in fact kogda-that were)