PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After 8 years of a joint life my wife has met other person, while I...

Alexander
07.07.2004, 19:57
After 8 years of a joint life my wife has met other person while I was on business trip in the Chechen Republic (I the military man). Till this moment the wife did not receive orgahzma from affinity with me though we have tried everything, that is possible and impossible. To Her it was pleasant with me, but no more and here with this person she has tested the present or true reusable orgasm! Up to me it or she too had men, but also with them she did not receive due. I have crossed through own pride for the sake of our daughter and smohranenija families - have left it or her near myself. During half a year she received a reusable orgasm and from me, but gradually sex began to come back to former "efficiency". Though in these or it half a year after change she could terminate 6 8 times for one sexual certificate or act. Now she again does not receive an orgasm and I feel near to her defective or incomplete. Explain to me, pozhajlusta, a short of this problem. As to me to be in this situation how to behave and what to do or make further?

Thorn
08.07.2004, 03:04
Variant 1: To go still kuda-nt to do some fighting, then she again "will dilute" a habit, then you again will leave it or her near yourselves (but already about other leg or foot) and again all happiness!:)
Variant 2: To divorce and get drunk, tell about this or thus to all friends, to come to her and to borrow or occupy on a bottle. To tell to her everything, that of her you think and to show a photo of the mistress.
Variant 3: To recollect old wisdom: " Schaslivaja the family is one walks, another - does not know ". And to not dig under the wife, and "to close eyes". And to not think thus, that the member can oschaslivit half of globe. And to understand, at last, that the wife has selected or elected you not for the longest bayonet that is why, that likes and will not throw you only because at it or her " not 6 times for time ". Here so.

I_am
08.07.2004, 13:27
Dear Alexander, can and there is no problem at all... She has simply found the reason the for the izmenam-* npm has tested an orgasm, and with you, means, not * do not go in cycles in it or this. She in general could imitate with All of you it that you have felt more confidently and to save family eventually! And now to her has simply bothered to pretend. Can not there you it is simple the reason search...

Isaev D.D.
09.07.2004, 19:37
Dear Alexander! It is rather probable, that a new situation (risk of contact to the new partner), an emotional shake-up, intensity of attitudes or relations with you after change of steel by that factor of an emotional spirit (necessary for it or her) which allowed to leave on a desirable level of experiences As all began to be adjusted and calm down or be abirritated, so "acuteness" of affinity has disappeared also Is necessary to think, that the desirable heat now can present her.