PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All greetings! I had a problem, I hope, that you can help or assist me...

Seryoga
28.06.2004, 20:56
All greetings! I had a problem, I hope, that you can help or assist me. I have met the class little girl, she already time was engaged in sex and skilled or experienced in this business, and I here still never was engaged in sex... I have told lies to her, that I often slept with girls in the life! Whether it is simple to me kak-that I was a shame what to tell or say to her, that the virgin... Here it is already absolutely fast at us sex, and I bosju, that oblazhajus is planned... I in fact on know as well as that, I am afraid, that she will laugh or will simply think, that I the liar and the fool. I do not wish it or her to lose. Tell or say, how to me of the story how to make all in this first time so that she has thought, as if I the skilled or experienced person in sex?? Thanks in advance for advice or councils!

Dima Averbuh
01.07.2004, 20:07
To class girls to say lies shamefully: - (

Sex the master
02.07.2004, 23:11
Advice or Council here not pomodesh. It just as to study to operate or control in the self-summer on magazine (everyone know this joke). Mine to you advice or council: podkapi babla and snemi tyolku.

Maria
03.07.2004, 19:05
I had virgins, and all of them spoke me about it or this so it will be better, she will not wait from you for something improbable, and simply will help or assist, she should understand, if she the good girl

The novel
04.07.2004, 09:28
Yes! The prostitute all over again buy or purchase, let to you will show an aperture where it is necessary, and then do or make as you you want

Garik
06.07.2004, 00:47
What for to buy when give.

Lerik
09.07.2004, 19:26
Tell to the girl all as is, and its or her wide experience will suffice on you a two:)