PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello dear readers, I have argued with the wife (her to 30 me...

Daniel
26.06.2004, 01:26
Hello dear readers,
I have argued with the wife (her to 30 me 29) kak-that: she spoke, that falloimmitatorami women vozbuzhajut itself only in films and eto it is removed or is taken off only for us, men. Actually on another and she never heard all, that someone from it or her znakomih used something similar.
Eto the truth or or not?
It is interesting to me usnat at you, dear or expensive girls, whether you use falloimmitatorami or eto is valid all only rich imagination of men? Whether Slyshali-you what your girlfriends used it or him?
In advance many thanks for the fair answer.

The anonym
26.06.2004, 17:21
I and my friends of a female consider or count all also... It not only does not raise or excite, but even the desire stops: (

The anonym
27.06.2004, 01:59
We like generally bananas and morkovku at an acute or chronic failure of an alive penis.

Belief
28.06.2004, 17:32
And more cucumbers:) At me is faloimitator (the husband has presented) but I do not use, use it or him things of a natural parentage.)

squaw
29.06.2004, 19:52
I to myself have bought or purchased such piece during loneliness, some times used, but it has turned out only once. Sometimes now we use, but raises or excites it only the husband.

The girl
30.06.2004, 11:38
Your wife is absolutely right. It is impossible to take pleasure in "robot"... Alive kisses, caress, a touch are necessary to Us and... Penises.

The anonym
01.07.2004, 01:11
Orgasm - from a brain. If I am raised or excited - I can terminate without prikosnovenij/penetrations, but if I do not want (I am ill or sick or is tired) - the man, especially falloimmitator to the maximum or supreme point will not finish.

tereza
01.07.2004, 22:02
I have bought or purchased very interesting substitute of a sexual member, vovnutr zaplnjajaetsja a warm liquid. To a member the rubber tube, and to a tube pol-liter klizmochka connects, on the peak or pique it is very pleasant to press a leg or foot on this klizmochku owing to what the member increases or is enlarged almost twice. Vegetables I use as, only for masirovanja anala

Margo
02.07.2004, 15:55
We use and willingly! But only here these bourgeois features are difficult for getting - not everywhere they are and cost or stand money decent

Plechman
03.07.2004, 04:10
Ladies, and still if rubber woman to turn out on a wrong side - the man, in at you pleasure vybora-that will turn out rubber! And in general esteemed all reports, and kak-that the market at me with seks-a shop to associate became... A competition...

The anonym
03.07.2004, 15:34
Plechman, not so clearly, that you mean.

Plechman
04.07.2004, 01:50
In what place it is not clear, with the woman on a wrong side, or with the market:)?

The anonym
05.07.2004, 00:12
So it is connected, sedinen from a century or blepharon
The union of a consanguineous relation
The reasonable genius of the person
With creating force of a nature.

The anonym
06.07.2004, 14:57
At huge reptiles the spinal cord prevailed, and head was absolutely tiny. At mammals this parity or ratio began to change in favour of a brain. For the person tsefalizatsija became leading process: for one million years (in geological history) the volume of a cranium has quadrupled a small interval almost, and quantity or amount of nervous cells and a complicating of a brain - - in tens times.

Strangely enough, so extraordinary phenomenon till now remains weakly studied or investigated. If to agree, that evolution of alive essences went only by selection of the most adapted from among casually appeared versions tsefalizatsija it is absolutely inexplicable. The complicating of nervous system went steadily, is natural (several stages), with acceleration (it is the fastest at ancestors of the person). Accident here is excluded. Casually it is impossible to build a space missile or schetno-solving or deciding "clever" machine or car. And in fact our brain is arranged more difficultly, than any space missile or the machine or car
Plechman, such impression, that at you one gyrus and that grown dull: - (((

Evgenie
06.07.2004, 18:57
In occasion of arrival on Plechmana: on mine paren-that just thinks, and here the author of arrival - the vegetable rare, to stati, what for to write two reports successively - not easier l one and at once all in itself to lay, or we frame illusion, that so it is a lot of you, such idiots.

Plechman (for the poet and the historian-biologist
08.07.2004, 02:11
Your knowledge, children or guys (though by dates of reports it is the same silly person), on this site simply worth its weight in gold, I am assured or confident, that everyone here searches for verses and history of evolution. You would go from here, tourists, all the same by you of any useful word here is written nebylo and what to call in question someone's reports, it would be quite good all over again though something the nobility.

sad_eyes@tut. by
08.07.2004, 18:51
In vain argue, here it is a lot of silly persons, for example, Plechman-it is a living example avrozhdajushchegosja there is nobody the average face: - (((Differently that it is possible to do or make here round the clock, giving or allowing so wild not thematic advice or councils, at all this criticizing all successively:-))) Address, I shall help or assist!)))

Tatyana (sexologist)
08.07.2004, 23:32
Sad_eyes, you would a rest, with the help if consider or count Plechman-ovskie advice or councils empty.

Nikolay
09.07.2004, 08:31
And though one example of wild not thematic advice or council Plechmana? And something I shall not remember that.