PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I receive an orgasm only at a masturbation and only by means of a jet of water. On d...

Valery
05.07.2004, 03:25
I receive an orgasm only at a masturbation and only by means of a jet of water. On another in any way.
How it is possible to try or taste still?

Vlad
06.07.2004, 19:18
Try or Taste naturally - fall in love. The effect is much better!

Nic
07.07.2004, 07:01
Vlad it is absolutely right. You need to find the beloved. Otherwise, subsequently, in home life there can be a set of problems.

AND.
08.07.2004, 10:13
Nobody knows so well body, except for you most. Men such boring!

Sara
08.07.2004, 21:51
I too, if masturbiruju, only by means of water. Another sposobim masturbirovanija I never received an orgasm. And, here with men at me it's OK. At me happens also clitoral and vaginalnyj an orgasm. But, it was not always so. It too disturbed me. Not at once, but I have started to test an orgasm in the normal way with the husband. I think, at you with the years all too will be adjusted. But, only stop masturbirovat. When will be libido, but there will be no output or exit of desire through a masturbation, the normal orgasm will come.

Isaev D.D.
09.07.2004, 00:47
Dear Valery! Self-stimulation by means of water seriously differs from rhythmic influence during lask the partner or during the sexual certificate or act. Therefore it is desirable to develop sensitivity at other sort of stimulation. For this purpose study to receive the maximal pleasure at self-stimulation by an arm or a hand or during lask the partner Study or Investigate the erogenic zones, be adjusted or set up on immersing in sensual pleasure Process of self-knowledge can be long enough and demands a free time and a comfortable situation! I wish success!