PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Represent, I have met the man which refuses to kiss me in g...

Marina
02.07.2004, 08:24
Represent, I have met the man which refuses to kiss me on the mouth, ostensibly that he does not betray the beloved. I am simple baldeju from such motivation. If sleeps with me, but does not kiss - means does not betray? Now that's something like it! That only men do not think out in the justification!

Calibre
03.07.2004, 09:03
) It he from "Beauty" pozaimtvoval, remember with Roberts and Gere.) she there too was such all chistaja-prechistaja... Inside.).... Well, and pridurok... But if he considers or counts possible or probable to discuss with you such things, he means you does not appreciate and does not respect. It is necessary to you?

Bodibilder
04.07.2004, 14:42
Throw this clown.

Henry
05.07.2004, 16:31
Kiss on the mouth is very intimal contact, less intimal can at all, than the sexual certificate or act. On it or this prostitutes do not kiss on the mouth with the clients. Here he also has gone in cycles in it or this, but, as they say, at everyone the . So he feels less guilty.

Thorn (not the doctor)
06.07.2004, 16:20
And the wife every evening can at it or him asks: " You kissed whom nibud? ". And he with fair eyes responds: " Is not present! ":))

Isaev D.D.
07.07.2004, 17:31
Dear Marina! The cynicism and egoism of yours of the man amaze

Olga
08.07.2004, 15:59
You know, I too does not kiss me on the mouth, speaks, that he does not like to kiss. But he kisses me on other places and I am ready to shut eyes to some strangenesses.

08.07.2004, 18:51
Girls yes what is it YOU!!! Yes muzhch. Which does not kiss - simply does not like!!!! And muzhch. Your which sleeps and by that cannot betray the wife kisses with another simply tsinnik. I in itself would judge or shall narrow I pobrezgala to kiss with muzhch. Which I do not like also he to me to not like.