PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ORGASM OR ATTITUDES or RELATIONS

Maginia
02.07.2004, 13:08
To me of 20 years. We with the guy live a sexual life 2 years and at both up to that was near sex experience. The problem that at the sexual certificate or act only he receives satisfaction, however it NOT SO oppresses me since I without ceremony receive an orgasm at a masturbation. I do not consider or count myself as the unsatisfied woman... Besides I like it or him and I consider or count change nepriemlimoj in our attitudes or relations. Probably it is necessary to learn or teach it or him as to finish the girl to an orgasm? And whether is this problem an attribute of sex incompatibility, whether will lead to break of attitudes or relations? Where it is possible to find the literature.... It is desirable on the Internet to help or assist?

mrs. Psy
02.07.2004, 16:02
pogodite so who wishes to find out it? Only you? Either he too... Or you do not discuss it with it or him?
About sex incompatibility of speech is not present, there is only a question in (turn nimanie) mutual desire to give each other pleasure. And for the literature in a network poiskovik fine searches... Though jandeks though gugl...

printemps
07.07.2004, 17:25
It agree with mrs. Psy vtom, that are made impression, that your guy not so not so that and to care of your pleasure. You to him already obesnjali where at you nahodjatsja erogenic zones? And, as a matter of fact, how you this most

printemps
07.07.2004, 17:27
Orgasm receive? If is not present - begin with it or this.
And reading of the literature on this subject is a facultative fascinating employment or occupation.