PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear men, kind night! Whether tell or say, please, is among you though about...

Marina
02.07.2004, 18:45
Dear men, kind night! Whether tell or say, please, is among you though one who never changed to the wife or a constant partnershe? I had an opinion that walk absolutely everything, only it does or makes someone accurately, and someone is opened or open. But what for then you speak the beloved, what that she unique and except for it or her nobody is necessary to you?

Droplet
02.07.2004, 23:57
And why you had such opinion? Certainly the some people even brag of it or this, but it can be no more that.

To droplet
03.07.2004, 20:15
Kind night! The opinion has developed of own experience: any nice to me married the man never refused perepihnutsja. One even has declared: " marry me, I shall get divorced from wife and marry you ". I then have responded, what " now your wife to you erases shirts and waits for you at home, while you natusueshsja and if I shall become your wife then all this will be done or made by me? On figs it is necessary. " And another zhenatik has fairly told or said: " I had a mistress of 8 years. Has married. I want, that you were now my mistress. " I had many married lovers, and everyone valued the family, but thus they to the wives changed!

The anonym
04.07.2004, 20:20
Vse ludi raznue. Ondi izmenyaut, drugie net. ya jenat 7 let i ni razu ne izmenyal, xotya inogda xochetcaya.

Maks.
05.07.2004, 10:01
The man can change, he samets by the nature to inseminate greater kol-in samok at it or him in a subconscious mind. And here samka-the woman has no right to change, she should receive a semen and bear or take out the child. It is physiology. But by virtue of the created sociological device of our society the man should have only one partnera-the wife. In the countries of an islam 4 wives are possible, here there precisely nobody walks from the wives. And at us even if the husband has changed, cleanly physiologically, is simple * *, and spiritually he with the wife, with family which values. Well with me so, at least.

Atos
06.07.2004, 14:18
For 14 years lived with the wife once there was an attempt. Badly I remember, on excite business was. - to mine, also it has not turned out anything. It was awfully a shame before the wife. pokajalsja, the fool. It was not necessary. Many times to me it was then hiccuped.

olja- Atosy
07.07.2004, 11:51
Athos! You are reputable!!!!!!:)