PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At delution of legs or foots in the parties or sides the erection decreases. At an erection and delution but...

JJ
04.07.2004, 21:22
At delution of legs or foots in the parties or sides the erection decreases. At an erection and delution of legs or foots the trunk of a member remains firm, but in the head decreases in sizes and becomes soft (if the erection is reached or achieved at the divorced legs or foots she short time remains normal, but then a head again obmjakaet) This problem at me from the moment of the first sexual certificate or act. Before anything similar did not notice (most likely at a masturbation at me legs or foots have always been shown) From what it can occur or happen? What to do or make? To what doctor it is better to go (I from Peter)?

Marten
04.07.2004, 23:54
I cannot understand one, excuse me for a question, certainly, but WHAT FOR to you to move apart legs or foots during the sexual certificate or act?

Bredjatina
06.07.2004, 08:19
Well it would be desirable him them to dissolve, and that here you will not do or make. Mind or wit Russia to not understand...

JJ
07.07.2004, 06:06
I explain: to move at densely (!) shown legs or foots javljaetstsa problematic, and consequently terminate I can only in poses when the girl from above or at oral sex - so all life you will not live.
Who nothing can tell or say for the decision of a problem and nothing understands can is simple not write here.