PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And in general I do not understand, that such that I have told to the young man...

The fly
26.06.2004, 07:04
And in general I do not understand, that such that I have told to the young man about group sex. And you what that wonderful or strange. Before I met one man so it or he was got or started strongly literally with stories about my adventures. Then he me constantly asked as as, and with whom, and how much time.
And to me in general to like it is a lot of muzhiks during seksa-IT ABRUPTLY. And all of you hypocrites, I am assured that, be engaged in the same, even can be and than still - is worse, and me condemn.

Zjuka
27.06.2004, 14:06
The fly, it not is pleasant to everyone, someone gets or starts, and someone tears! So before each sexual partner dirty belyo do not turn out, and it will suffice already to savour, the overabundance is uninteresting, the piquancy was gone!

Thorn (not the doctor)
28.06.2004, 20:51
Flies, yes to us pofik on you and your adventures, but what for it to speak LIKED??? Or you consider or count, to him it is pleasant? It is pleasant only that who wants you as samku instead of as the beloved. So you can and is with wings?

-> to the Fly
30.06.2004, 07:05
Do not pay attention))) And Zjuka, and this Thorn for a long time here oshivajutsja, them to you to not out-argue. Also do not try to be justified... One considers or counts proctal or anal sex by a disgrace (naveroe because nobody is necessary), another in all tries to hint, that he in general the pro in this business, at them the zamorochki, they here simply spend time. Do not perceive them seriously))) They only with a kind such skilled or experienced)))

You Zy
01.07.2004, 10:13
The fly:
To me your adventures too to absolutely drum or reel, but them something became in konfe too much.
You have made greater or big nonsense, itself now it have understood, but continue to carry any rubbish in the justification. The NORMAL person will not make SUCH act - you here will convince nobody of the return! Depart from here!

Zjuka
02.07.2004, 22:51
And as you are direct zrish-that in a root! And time provodim-it is exact, not all vodka to guzzle and zadnitsu to substitute! And if to you all * and, that I saw, yes on a back, you would be similar to the hedgehog!

-> Zjuke
04.07.2004, 11:37
Here now I see, that * * it is direct in a root!!!!!! Only such unnecessary as you, Zjuka, can shout in everything, how much * * they had for the life!!!!! And and here vodka, up to these I can not understand...
You as babbki on a shop wait such here for Flies, and is then trite, has gone. And now count, how much mess she has written, and how much all of you together naboltatli))) Well she to you has thrown nutrition, and you as jackals nabrolsilis and cannot calm down))))))) And vedb quite good advice or councils sometimes give..... And here it is direct tear it or her to pieces... .zavist

Zjuka
05.07.2004, 06:10
Also do not speak, it is direct sljunjami and sopljami izoshla, that also me... Sidju, it is direct at such wet, already cheekbones reduces, as hotsjujujuju... And for you the woman is necessary only for anala?

Zjuka P.S.
05.07.2004, 09:13
And vodka that such on a sober head you will not create, and * and in the life I do not consider or count, a lack of time kak-that. And it is not clear, if unnecessary, the old maiden means, and I, speak, * jami I brag! Or you zavidno, what has not seen () so much?

You Zy
05.07.2004, 19:23
2 switchman:
But the Fly has received invaluable experience of dialogue with young men. It is However, thought, that these people in the majority of the it or her are much more senior, and juzajut it or her in all clefts or rima remorselessly

PervajaMUHA
07.07.2004, 02:18
Well and durni you. It, certainly not my report. Well, and who has written it or him, it is possible to guess from three times! Budte are healthy, comrades!:-

Agent
07.07.2004, 05:48
= = if to you all * and, that I saw, yes on a back, you would be similar to the hedgehog! = =

Heh... professionalka, a pancake...