PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Doctor, viochen xoroshii i kompetentnii. Doctor, a kakaja y vas nacija. No...

The anonym
03.07.2004, 05:58
Doctor, viochen xoroshii i kompetentnii. Doctor, a kakaja y vas nacija. No eto prosto tak. Vi ochen xoroshii chelovek. kstati vashy familijy ispolzyjet kakoi to chelovek. Naprimer, vkonferencii psixologa i ginekologa.

Isaev D.D.
03.07.2004, 12:10
Thanks for kind words. I Russian, but a nationality should not have any value or meaning;importance for the normal person... As to about use of my surname let it remains on conscience of those who cowardly is hidden and afraid to be responsible for the fine dirty tricks. The same picture was observed today in the afternoon and on our page, but I have removed them. And in other sections there are other owners... It or him and to solve!

Galja
05.07.2004, 02:17
The dear Anonym, and you in the childhood have not learned what to ask the person whom he nationalities - it is indecent. If you wish to show the low cultural level and predilection to nationalism - an another matter. And under all praises to doctor Isaevu it is always ready to subscribe.

The anonym
06.07.2004, 07:10
Ja ne nacionalist, prosto bilo interesno.

Galja
06.07.2004, 21:59
If you not the nationalist especially you would not like to get in a situation when you could accept for the nationalist. I suppose, that it is possible to be interested in a nationality of the person, not being the nationalist, but the first, that occurs, when are interested in a nationality, is a presence of a bias against this or that nation. So mine to you advice or council - do not put itself in awkward position.