PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 42 years. Second time married. We live the eighth year. All this time zanim...

Irina
05.07.2004, 04:46
To me 42 years. Second time married. We live the eighth year. In all this time it is or are engaged by sex in day, through two. I always received huge both moral and physical pleasure from affinity with it or him, with it or him. He very competent and skilful the man in this respect. But recently, it is very difficult to me to reach or achieve an orgasm, it or him I excruciate longly and. On what only shifts I did not go... At laskah and preliminary game I feel very strong desire and an inclination, it seems vot-here I shall receive an orgasm. But as soon as he gets in menja-all passes or takes place also to me it is necessary to strain strongly what to finish. What is it at me? I start to consider or count myself defective or incomplete, it frightens me! Can it is simple already search with sex? Whether in we wash age mnogovato I give him to time? And orgasms at me it is usual for weigh the sexual certificate or act, happens from 5 up to 15 times! The doctor! Prompt, in what a problem? And how to be?

Mishanka
06.07.2004, 17:23
Umnitsv bkuka, me such..., treat a head: - ((((((((All our problems begin there! Well it is possible multiorgazmirovat, but not on hundred times, though... Who knows..., it is not excluded, that for you it is norm or rate. And you PRECISELY understand, what is it ORGASMS? Yes, by the way, age not a handicap.