PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dock, greetings. Here all excruciates a question - than the curvature of a penis is provoked?...

Dmitry
03.07.2004, 21:28
Dock, greetings. Here all excruciates a question - than the curvature of a penis is provoked? Why according to he is bent to the left? It iz-for clothes? Iz-for what??? Mind or Wit I shall not put or apply. And curvatures that happen different. There is a curvature on an arch, a smooth torsion such, and happens type of "break". e. There is exactly, then on opredelnnom a place such turn (angle), and is again direct further. The boomerang any turns out. I do not complain of such boomerang, certainly. And those who not on naslyshke with it or him a sign too do not complain:))) But the fact is interesting. Can eat treatment (bezoperatsionnoe)??? In general, it would be desirable to learn or find out the theory more in detail. The organism, not painfully someone's there another's...

The anonym
05.07.2004, 00:12
Greetings, the sufferer! Do not take for a ride, at mnigih curves so even is more mysterious..., itself think what to do or make with equal... And you want vyrovnjat-to Kuharkinu, he to you will correct all.

child
06.07.2004, 13:59
In in at me at the muzhik such "boomerang" - for the first time such uvidala... Well nicho glavno - works...