PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And how much the sexual certificate or act up to an ejaculation can last? More than the hour, two, and can...

andrej
02.07.2004, 22:03
And how much the sexual certificate or act up to an ejaculation can last? More than the hour, two, and can be and three? Or all minutes 30 from force??? I have in view of in vsemja friktsy

Lesha
03.07.2004, 05:24
Really on you depends.
From 1 minute till 4 o'clock! Also it is norm or rate.

Glory
04.07.2004, 01:31
To me for 30 umenja prblema with the wife was all by way of in sex the sexual certificate or act earlier last from 5 mines till 2 o'clock and this hour it occurs or happens for 2 3 mines a maximum, even itself nemogu to take pleasure negovorja about the wife. Prompt as will get rid of this problem, can have a drink kakieto tablets.

Glory
05.07.2004, 15:25
With norm or rate not I have understood all, but why at me the sexual certificate or act last much more longly earlier? With such norm or rate the wife will soon leave.

Isaev D.D.
06.07.2004, 08:01
In norm or rate for the man for achievement of an ejaculation there are enough 2 5 minutes. Greater time is or skill to supervise an ejaculation or (as some experts consider or count) - problems with achievement of an ejaculation... Therefore norm or rate are achievements of an ejaculation when it or this want, both are ready to it or this, the partner. Partnershe can be enough and minutes for achievement of an orgasm...