PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, I need to learn or find out here about what. We shall begin - to the order. At me...

Dima
02.07.2004, 13:19
The dear doctor, I need to learn or find out here about what. We shall begin - to the order. At me never was intimal contact. It is natural, that I masturbiruju. If it to do or make, not baring a head of a member problems any are not present. t. e. The orgasm is pleasant, how much or as far as he can be pleasant at self-satisfaction. If a head to bare and use as greasing shampoo or soap, that is some problems. Imitating arms or hand a vagina, by a grasp of a head an arm or a hand, and starting to... (I can not pick up a word), I began to notice, that on a head as places the blood, t acts. e. koe-where the skin bursts, in spite of the fact that pressure an arm or a hand was not too strong. After achievement of an orgasm some times I noticed, that vessels burst and inside of a head. After that there are unpleasant pains in a head of a member. Probably, iz-for this break of vessels. Tell or say it normally or not? In fact at introduction in a vagina the head becomes bare and occurs or happens too most, as at a masturbation. Thanks

Jury
04.07.2004, 03:36
Soap, shampoos, a cream on maslennoj to a basis, on a spirituous and ethereal basis it is impossible to apply gels as greasing.

Dima
04.07.2004, 14:00
I hate a masturbation, therefore never would began to use special greasing substances. I do not have any allergy on shampoo or soap. I simply thought, that at me too gentle skin of a head, and subsequently and began to suspect, that internal tissues also are weak. How to explain these breaks and a blood? If it only iz-for greasings, whether that it is possible to tell or say, what I will not have these problems at sex with the girl? Thanks

The anonym
05.07.2004, 23:41
Soap and shampoos dry a skin, the dry skin becomes fragile and easily bursts

Isaev D.D.
06.07.2004, 07:02
Dear Dima! All your problems of that you use improper agents which lead to a boring and damage of a gentle skin for a masturbation! Anything it or this will not be at normal contact to the girl!