PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Explain, in what charm from employment or occupation proctal or anal se can consist for the woman...

Belief To.
02.07.2004, 15:35
Explain, in what charm from employment or occupation by proctal or anal sex can consist for the woman? Really it is destiny of the given birth or the travailled woman when portner wishes to reach or achieve an orgasm?

Mark
02.07.2004, 23:00
Not it is pleasant to all, all depends on mood of the woman, from its or her imaginations. Some women, among mine partnyorsh, received an orgasm and each time at proctal or anal sex.

Unsurpassed
04.07.2004, 10:07
Could not decipher, what " the destiny of the given birth or the travailled woman " means? I still can understand the pregnant woman, and here given birth or travailled the first time I hear!

Attic
04.07.2004, 18:46
Yes, why " destiny given birth or travailled "? I here gave birth or travailled, but, like, all as before. Strange as that.

Isaev D.D.
06.07.2004, 06:22
Dear Belief! The attitude or relation to proctal or anal sex business especially individual. Far not to all he is pleasant (approximately to each sixth woman), but the some people test not smaller or even greater pleasure from a similar sort of contacts, and act as initiators of proctal or anal sex. Thus they test more acute sensations and orgasticheskie discharges It does not mean at all, that so should be at all