PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say how to react to such situation, please: My young chelove...

polina
02.07.2004, 21:47
Tell or Say how to react to such situation, please: My young man, we meet it or him nearby 2 h years, has removed or has taken off to myself the prostitute and has informed me on it or this next day. Speaks, that likes only me, and it or her used for satisfaction svoh needs or requirements - " he needs a variety ". We are engaged with it or him sex on a regular basis. He is very sex also to me very much it is pleasant to make love to it or him, but I do not finish. It upset it or him earlier, and now he concerns to it or this easy, speaks, that all will come in due course, all will turn out.

Thorn (not the doctor)
03.07.2004, 07:41
Fields, you could not is more concrete: In WHAT the PROBLEM? In the prostitute? What he has told or said about it or this? In yours " not konchanii "? What he has ceased to be upset? (and the god still knows, how much in your head can be born problemm):)

Plechman
04.07.2004, 23:58
First mine mnenieo it or this kri % ine: your young man - moral ur % d, it I has told or said softly and shortly. You with it or him and its or his ideas of an orgasm will not reach or achieve - in due course if to change nothing of anything to you will not come, except for, probably, frigidity; For achievement of a discharge you need to work, and he needs to work three times more than yours - more dialogue on a subject " to me so it is pleasant very much, and here so - it is less " (you speak it to him) - if I was mistaken that he " the bad person " (here not especially privetsvujutsja so I would state on brighter) - he will find more rasping expressions kljuchik to your orgasm - he is assured or confident is... Success:)

Bodibilder
05.07.2004, 19:59
And in what a problem? The muzhik was delayed. Can to him simply otsos it is necessary was.