PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Prompt pozhajlusta as it is possible to persuade the girl that...

A.Fert
05.07.2004, 00:23
Good afternoon! Prompt pozhajlusta as it is possible to persuade the girl that she would allow dostvit to her oral, so to say, pleasure. Simply during lask, I have few times tried "pyrhnutsja" there, but have been rigidly stopped. lask she reacts to other kinds normally...
In advance thanks.
And still here - at it or her a complex in occasion of a small breast... How this complex to eliminate or erase;remove?

Michael
05.07.2004, 11:06
Try to offer your girl kunnilingus with use lateksnyh napkins.

Lyolja
05.07.2004, 15:18
Too first time it was complex or difficult to me to agree, but you tell or say to her that you wish to make pleasantly, that it is pleasant to all. .i the whole on a miscellaneous. Tongue clitoris there is more, I depart, super oshchushchenjai. .a about a breast I same, me 15. Everyone speak still podrastyot, but my guy has found it or her very much even beautiful. In vain was afraid! kopleks it is possible ustronit if you will tell or say " I you I like everything, such ka to you are, and a small breast on much more beautiful. Than greater or big as at cows " success!!!!!!!!!!!!