PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have left the man with which had tremendous sex which to me uzha...

Ira
01.07.2004, 10:36
I have left the man with which had tremendous sex which awfully does not suffice me. Recently became very much often onanirovat, why strongly I finish. But I am am excited with that if the onanism will become a habit, it will lead at me to distortions. Whether so it? And more, whether there is other way to facilitate to itself absence of sex?

Lima Vajkule
01.07.2004, 20:21
Fire wood to cut it is possible. As CHelentano. You remember?

The anonym
02.07.2004, 15:45
Do not go in cycles, on that it is what is it harmful. Calm or abirritate itself that, the phenomenon is what is it temporary, and then you will forget it or him and will meet new intersnogo the person, which completely vytisnet old memoirs. And simultaneously go in for sports as much as possible are a RULE NUMBER ONE!!! And then superfluous garmony will fuse in time physical exercises. Also it will be easier. Success!

The anonym
03.07.2004, 08:48
Physically you neoblegchish to itself absence of sex. In your case in any way except for as self-satisfaction, especially spomoshchju physical exercises, except for serious physical weariness. As sdes prisutstvue a psychological problem. Try to look at this thing on the other hand t. e YES NO TROUBLE HAS not occured or happened only is not present series of a liked toy,
And if you it so worries that try to be more often with people, in dialogue, instead of alone with itself.

Nikolenka
04.07.2004, 04:06
Detochka, the destiny granted to you chance: to make something SUCH! To enter your name in the annals more shortly. Do not miss chance. sublemirujte on pleasure of mankind.

Isaev D.D.
05.07.2004, 13:48
Dear Ira! The Masturbation cannot lead to "distortions", she has replaceable character and is caused or called by absence of the partner Unsatisfied need or requirement anything else will not replace. It is possible for something to distract, but no more that