PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon all! At me a problem of following character. My liked person...

Ksusha
02.07.2004, 11:38
Good afternoon all! At me a problem of following character. My liked person spends a lot of time at job, strongly gets tired. To him is not present 30 more ti, but I observe depression sexual vlichenija. If earlier we were engaged in sex some times day, now it occurs or happens at the best 2 3 times a week. And even at this time he such strained or intense, cannot otvelchsja from "working" ideas in any way. Prompt pozhalusta, that I can deljat to weaken or relax it or him, first of all psychologically. Thanks.

Lima Vajkule
03.07.2004, 02:35
1. Douche - a bath - a bath (sauna). Under it or him - in her - and again in her.
2. Mashina-les-a summer residence. The main thing - air.
3. Acquaint it or him with the most beautiful, but naitupejshej the girlfriend. Then will not leave absolutely to her. If not same blunt.
When all will make, write. Rasskazhzhu what further to do or make.

X
03.07.2004, 06:07
Eh, you would know, that is covered behind these "working" ideas. For shipped in job is very quite good parameter. To weaken they be play in game, for example, " Pchelka, give me some honey ", honey and a suit pchelki is required to you. Or " bulls and bears ".

Ksusha
03.07.2004, 16:33
Lima, (beautiful and blunt) he for a long time is familiar with my girlfriend, concerns to her in the most negative image. A sauna, a wood, certainly, it is remarkable, but on it five time is necessary. I always try kuda-nibud to pull out it or him, but sometimes it is impossible.

Lima Vajkule
05.07.2004, 04:31
Oh, well then absolutely all is started... Throw it or him, search for another.