PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am not always capable of an orgasm. I never tested vaginalnyj, only...

Liska
03.07.2004, 04:34
I am not always capable of an orgasm. I never tested vaginalnyj, only klitoralnyj, and my guy therefore often finishs business by an arm or a hand - yes, I know, that to me with it or him have carried. He at me the first, with it or him I have tested an orgasm not at once. Me pulls to be engaged in sex almost every day, but I can not test an orgasm weeks. Iz-for it or this awfully I am upset to not upset liked, I feign. Has ceased to test an orgasm and at a masturbation. Can, he too raspingly caresss me, so, that I have got used. Or what's the matter? And more - often after affinity I remain unsatisfied cleanly psychologically, I want still though physically - is not present. Why that for me desire of sex - a thing not physiological. My guy with me is gentle, after affinity does not turn away, but I all the same feel alone, to me it is good only when he in me. What with me?

Isaev D.D.
04.07.2004, 14:51
Dear Liska! At the majority of people physical opportunities do not coincide with their desires so the person is arranged. While achievement of an orgasm yet did not become for you automatic function during affinity, for this purpose additional efforts are required. Believe, in due course the situation will vary But here to feign it is not necessary in no event! It only stirs or prevents to you! There Is at me also a suspicion, that at you emotional recession, any neurotic status was outlined. It or this the raised or increased need or requirement for affinity with increase of problems in achievement of a discharge and the emotional satisfaction can speak, tested feeling of loneliness the help of the psychotherapist is probably necessary.