PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me to 25 my guy 20, it or he up to me had 3 girls, he my first guy....

masha
02.07.2004, 10:26
To me to 25 my guy 20, it or he up to me had 3 girls, he my first guy. He wishes to know how much guys at me was up to it or him (I do not know that wishes to hear, speaks the truth, but, I know, to him like the brisk, liberated little girls) so he will tell or say or will think if I shall tell or say, what I for the first time have made it in 25 years? To tell lies too not an output or exit, on the other hand and suddenly will think, what I any not such if slept with whom up to 25? Simply on my appearance also you will not think, that I was so longly virgin.

It is lovely
02.07.2004, 14:58
Masha, well, now skazheshch, that at you was tot-that and tot-that, it all over again to like him, but then he all time will reproach you it or this. And then you already WILL not prove to him, that have told lies to make pleasantly. This all man's idiotic imaginations: I want that has overslept with all up to me, but to me necessarily the virgin has got. All muzhiks - proprietors. And then, at you, what, other subjects are not present?

The anonym
02.07.2004, 19:50
It is lovely the rights. To muzhiks it is necessary to us, that already and it was developed, but also with trifling it is desirable. Do not hammer to itself in a head nonsense)))

Alina
03.07.2004, 18:32
To me it seems to you there is nothing to hesitate, on the contrary to eat than be proud. You pure or clean and he at you and for certain he it will estimate or appreciate the first. Time he already with you vrjatli your recognition will frighten it or him:)). To Him like brisk? So in fact not the quantity or amount of men checks smartness. And the main thing for the pretty woman the eccentricity to transform into advantage. Believe in itself! I wish good luck!

Isaev D.D.
04.07.2004, 08:39
Dear Masha! If your guy is in earnest to you, if at you confidential attitudes or relations about what lie there can be a speech? And you will be dear or expensive to such young man such what you are, and imaginations and inventions are not necessary to him! Be itself! If something is not pleasant to him, it only will characterize it or him! You have nothing to hesitate!