PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I, as well as the majority of virgins, thought, that I shall give the honour only on...

Masha
02.07.2004, 09:37
I, as well as the majority of virgins, thought, that I shall give the honour only on the big love. In 19 years I began to meet the boy who approached or suited me for many reasons, but no special love at us existed, a maximum mutual sympathy. He many times suggested to borrow or occupy in sex. I very longly doubted and refused. As he has then told or said, "too longly". (4 months - from the beginning of our occurrings, 2 months - from the beginning of "divorce"). Eventually, I have solved: figs with her with love, but he, apparently, is skilled (I so has solved, because it or he had many girls up to me), means, at least, all will pass or take place without complications (it is necessary to tell or say, nachitalas I much everyone terrible about process of a defloration). More shortly, first time to me was so painfully, that nothing has turned out. It has turned out (only at it or him, it is natural) only in three weeks. And in subsequent times to me all the same was kak-that unpleasantly. The truth each time, like, more lesser or ever less and less But these or it razov then was the order of six then he has told or said, that it or he has other girl from whom it or he does not have problems either in bed, nor on a life. (except for everything, we with it or him had also problems in dialogue).
Sometimes I would like to sob simply for insult. Well WHY! Why my girlfriends have guys who like them which at them too the first, but nobody throws them. And me here and so have substituted. WHY!!!
But it so - lyrical digression, can not pay attention In essence: I had a huge complex in occasion of that I am able nothing in bed. And to the following boy I cannot tell or say, what is it because I the virgin, t. To. It any more so.

L
02.07.2004, 21:46
Masha! A small fish gold! That you and will be yourself
Messages iz-for " sports interest "? You dreamed
About the big love so what for so to humiliate?
Wait, the LOVE will knock at your door and all necessarily will turn out!
Happiness to you!

Katya
03.07.2004, 23:32
Masha, at me was precisely such situation. To me was to 16 him 17. I was the virgin, and he certainly is not present. He achieved me pol-year, has overslept with me, and then we have gone or send together per day a birth to my neigbour, (the girl through which bed has passed or has taken place any ten muzhiks though she was mine rovestnitsej). Then, he began me to call less often, we began to meet seldom. Once, smoking on a staircase I have seen its or his entering in its or her apartment and at once all have understood. He to me even has told or said nothing, simply vanished, and then called indifferently. On Are new year she (litsemerka figova) has invited both of us. But there at me on eyes they kissed and danced. And when I have asked what's the matter, he to me has told or said, that all over again he liked me, and now likes it or her. To me it was very bad, and then all has passed or has taken place. But present what new year at me was!. But this year I have met another, and we with it or him were happy as early as long 4 years. So not rastraivajsja also wait. You are not lonely. Write if that Karp _ rambler. ru

Isaev D.D.
04.07.2004, 07:43
Dear Masha! It is necessary to understand, that nobody is born with perfect knowledge in intimal sphere, but also anybody specially do not learn or teach it or this at school... The person or has chute and ability to feel and understand another, aspiration as much as possible to express itself completely, to plunge into erotic experiences and then he can, almost from first day, to amaze with "knowledge" and skills. Or the set of partners and years can make nothing with the person and its or his skills remain at a virginal level!
And to be ashamed of the inexperience it is not necessary! In due course all will come, but for this purpose serious feelings then there is a desire to develop are necessary!!!