PDA

Просмотр полной версии : DEAR dmitry DMITRIEVICH! I Congratulate you on day of the PRESENT or TRUE men, protection...

Rose
02.07.2004, 11:52
DEAR dmitry DMITRIEVICH! I Congratulate you on day of the PRESENT or TRUE men, defenders of Fatherland!!!!
I already wrote to you, but you have not responded... (I ask anybody, except for the doctor to me to not write!) I live with the husband 18 years and 12 of them we are engaged group sex under the scheme or plan of 2 men - one I. It has bothered me, is uninteresting, and he insists, takes offence. What to do or make???

Isaev D.D.
02.07.2004, 20:14
Dear Rose! Thanks for congratulations! You the mature woman also should understand well, that have a peer vote! Then why the opinion of the husband should be considered, and you is not present? Insist and demand the account of the interests!

Rose
03.07.2004, 04:37
Thanks for the answer. I demand the account of the interests, but he speaks, that dvoem it is not interesting to him! He does not force me, simply I would like, that also to him it was good! Tell or say, at it or him, maybe, a deviation or rejection what? At once I shall tell or say - its or his men do not interest. He likes the fact of that I to him change.

child
04.07.2004, 06:52
The rose, to all this is pleasant to you most, well what woman presumes, that despotic desires of the husband were carried out without your pleasure. Do not twist!
Tomorrow will want three together, group! Further that?