PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The some vremjanazad I have started to meet the man which to me it is pleasant-...

Yana
30.06.2004, 11:15
The some vremjanazad I have started to meet the man which to me it is pleasant - first two occurrings have passed or have taken place wonderfully, all have remained are happy or enough. And now he cannot terminate, last time the sexual certificate or act was prolonged hour an one and a half - mne-that well, and he and has remained unsatisfied. Not so close that I could ask emotionally attitudes or relations about the reasons but if so will go and further at me the complex will start to develop, and to lose it or him it would not be desirable.

Isaev D.D.
30.06.2004, 19:17
The dear Yana! First of all, it is not necessary to incur the responsibility for problems which can be at the partner. Their parentage can be the miscellaneous. Judge it or this without enough of the information we cannot. Very much often it appears, that the delay of an ejaculation and the accelerated ejaculation have rather similar psychological reasons, but to understand with it or this it is necessary with the man! Therefore give while to the partner to think on this subject...

Yana
02.07.2004, 08:31
And tell or say please, there can be one of the reasons a raised or an increased consumption of alcohol? That is this person practically never gets drunk, but practically always is in the tipsy status: ((

Silva
03.07.2004, 13:12
And what for to you such? Becomes a toper later!

Isaev D.D.
04.07.2004, 06:32
The dear Yana! Really, alcohol can block an opportunity of an ejaculation, changing sensitivity ejakuljatornogo the center. Even on our site men with similar problems sometimes address: after reception of alcohol they cannot reach or achieve a discharge...