PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Me disturb allocation, to be exact the scurf formed on a goal...

JUra
02.07.2004, 11:53
Hello! Me disturb allocation, to be exact the scurf formed on a head of a member. He has a specific smell and a curdled consistence. He is formed during exaltation as I understand, with greasing. Probably, it and very much the general or common question, I understand, what is it an infection, but you even could not prompt its or her sort, having narrowed all spectrum ZPPP. Thankful in advance.

Isaev D.D.
03.07.2004, 19:45
Dear JUra! In a cord or crimp of a prepuce greasing, a secret of sebaceous glands (smegma) accumulates. Development or manufacture of this greasing - the normal phenomenon also does not concern to any disease. The smegma is necessary for deleting on a regular basis, differently she mixs up or is admixed with the rests of urine, a semen, is oxidized, decays, becomes the tank for duplication of microorganisms, causes a boring and an inflammation of dermal surfaces, has a unpleasant smell. The elementary procedure of ablution by warm water with soap (in the morning and in the evening) will prevent this problem!